PowerSchool 7.11 is Coming Soon! Preview Release Available!
Go Pearson Go!
PowerSchool 7.11 is coming soon. This release contains several exciting new features including the initial release of field level security, and PowerTeacher 2.8, which includes a new way to launch the Gradebook that protects against Java updates and does not require browser plugins. Additional features in this release include updates to database extensions, schedule balancing, and language toolkit enhancements, all meant to increase productivity, save time, and facilitate your customization of PowerSchool.
- PowerTeacher 2.8 includes a new way to launch the Gradebook that protects against Java updates and does not require browser plugins.
- PowerSchool now supports field level security for seven critical fields on student pages in the administrative portion of PowerSchool, custom pages, while exporting, and on reports.
- Custom field data migration and customization enhancements now allow users to take full advantage of the database extension technology.
- Students of designated special programs can now be balanced between sections for course requests, and related reports are now available.
- Localization enhancements.
- Over 60 product issues resolved.
Preview PowerSchool 7.11
A pre-release version of PowerSchool 7.11 is now available on the PowerSchool Labs. Visit the Labs area on PowerSource, request an account, sign in to PowerSchool 7.11, and test drive some of the new functionality.