Invitation – 2017 PSUG Asia Users Group Conference
PowerSchool Users Group Asia Conference
Get ready for PS 10.0 new amazing features!
PowerSchool 10.0 has many breakthrough innovations designed and developed by working closely with hundreds of teachers and educators in focus groups who were early adopters over the last year.
One of its feature-rich enhancements includes PowerTeacher Pro, a newly designed digital GradeBook optimized for both standards-based and traditional grading. Teachers can quickly view each student’s trends graphically, interface in real-time within parent and student portals, and save significant administrative hours through district-level configurations.
These are just some of the topics that will be covered at this year’s conference:
- Are you ready for PowerSchool 10.0: What are the risks and advantages
- Learn more about PowerSchool. What’s are the next step for PowerSchool
- Discover what you can do with PowerSchool Ad hoc comprehensive Enterprise Reporting
- The new PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook improves the teacher experience in managing both standards-based and traditional grading.
- Learn and experience PowerSchool by hands on training
- Network with other PowerSchool Users in Asia
- Discover how other international schools are using PowerSchool to their advantage
- Improve your knowledge of PowerSchool with the different sessions offered tailored to international needs
Registration and Cost:
- Early Bird Registration/Alumni: US$1,000 – Before Jan 30, 2017
- Regular Price: US$1,200 – From Feb 1 to Mar 31, 2017
- Late Registration: US$1,500 – From Apr 1 to Apr 5, 2017
- Team Registration: 3+1 Promo – Pay only 3 for 4 attendees
- Advance Customization Academy: Plus US$500 on the registration costs
Please head over to the registration form to sign up for the conference.
For more questions and information on the PSUG Asia Conference, please visit our website at psugasia.com or email our support team.
Please like the PSUG Asia Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter for more details of the conference.
Stay tuned for more details on the conference!: